Tata Consultancy Service World 10k App Experience
Unite with thousands across the world and participate in the TCS World 10K using the engaging and immersive TCSW10K App between 20th December 2020 and 27th December 2020.
This year at Namma World 10K, while you compete with elite athletes or run to become a fundraising hero or come together with family, friends or colleagues to form your own winning relay team - do it all from the convenience and safety of your surroundings.
After completing your registration, all you have to do is download the TCSW10K App* and start running. Enjoy the immersive experience of the App featuring:
- Timing and distance tracker
- Interactive race route map that will take you through the route to enhance your race day experience.
- Motivating commentary from Gautam Bhimani
- Access to Leaderboard
- Favorite runner tracking on route map of TCS World 10K
*Link for the TCSW10K App with login details will be shared with participants within 48 hours of registration.
- Please note that only TCSW10K App tracking data shall be considered for your TCS World 10K 2020 ranking and timing results*.
- While there is no option for a Practice Run on the App, The app will offer a pause button but will calculate both active time and elapsed time and the runners timing will be based on elapsed time which will include any paused time.
- You have to complete your run within 24 hours of your race start time on the TCSW10K app. Once you complete the distance that you have registered for, it gets automatically submitted to our system. You can only attempt the run once between 20th to 27th December 2020
- GPS data gets impacted if you run in areas with dense tree cover / tall buildings
- Do not run indoors/ within your buildings premises to ensure better GPS data
- You can run, walk, jog to complete your registered distance. Cycling , treadmill & wheelchair activities are not allowed.
- Your performance will be validated by our verification team. Non permitted activities (cycling, treadmill, wheelchair activities and activities with unusual pace) will be disqualified post verification.
- In case of any issues please e-mail email@example.com
- Always follow prevailing Government health advisory and safety protocols.
*Disclaimer : While only TCSW10K App tracking data shall be considered for your TCSW10k 2020 ranking and timing results, there may be timing / distance mismatch of your completed race between TCSW10K app and any other app or wearable device. In such scenarios, depending on the discrepancy, we will accept GPX file of the other distance tracking app to validate the same. All you need to do is to send the TCSW10K App screenshot, along with the GPX file of other distance tracking app to firstname.lastname@example.org and the team will get back to you in 48-72 working hours.
"Request for correction / changes in TCSW10K 2020 timing results will not be entertained post 5th January 2021."