Participation in the Champions With Disability category is open for individuals with the following disabilities: blindness, low vision, leprosy-cure, hearing impairment, locomotor disability, mental retardation or mental illness (as defined under The Persons With Disabilities Act, 1995).
1. Participation in the Champions with Disability is open to all above the age of 12 years.
2. Champions with Disability is a non-timed fun run. No Medal and No timing certificate will be given in this race category.
3. Participation certificate of Senior Citizens’ Run participants will be available to download from https://www.marathon-photos.com/ post 48 hours of race day.
4. Race day photos available to view and purchase on https://www.marathon-photos.com/ post 48 hours of race day.
5. Race day t-shirt is not offered to any participant.
6. For more information, please check FAQs.