BIB SURRENDER FACILITY
- Registered runners of all race categories (applications received till 26th March 2020) can
surrender their entry to Procam International from 12th July 2020, 1000 hours to 29th July 2020,
1900 hours. The application fees paid will be refunded post deduction of INR 150 as processing
- Post submission of your bib surrender request, you need to provide your bank details on a link
provided by the event registration team on your registered email address.
- Requests for cancellation/bib surrender and thereby, refund will not be entertained post 29th
July 2020. (applicable only for entries received till 26th March 2020)
- Online refund will be made to your bank account on or before 30th August 2020. Any refund
discrepancies must be brought to the attention of the Event’s Registration Team
immediately. Further, application fees shall not be refunded by virtue of non-participation,
including failure by a confirmed participant to collect his/her bib from the Get Active expo.
- Please note, a confirmed participant can surrender his/her bib ONLY to Procam International
between the dates mentioned above. No individual/group has been authorised to accept surrendered
bib on behalf of the Promoter. Any other means of bib surrender would result in disqualification
of the confirmed participant from the 2020 and 2021 editions of the Event.
- Where there is any discrepancy found at any point in time, Event Promoter, Procam International,
reserves the right to reject bib surrender request.