PRIZE MONEY RULES
- The timing results announced on race day will be ‘provisional’. Final timing results shall be subject to the rules mentioned herein, the Race Regulations, and
- Bib tag timing captured across all timing points on the course, including at the start and finish mats, and
- Physical verification by technical officials and anti-cheat cameras.
- Majja Runners must start their race at 8:50 a.m. and must have crossed the start line by 9:20 a.m. Where such runners start their race at any other time, they forego their timings.
- Only those Majja Runners, who finish within 60 minutes from the start time, will be entitled to their timing.
- Runners found to have interchanged their running number bib and/or bib tag with others, will be disqualified from the Event. Such runners shall not be entitled to any timing.
- Timing results: Where the timing result of a Majja Runner is required to be updated online, the runner needs to write, no later than 23/05/2019, at firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the nature of edit required and attaching the relevant proof of change. Requests received after 23/05/2019 will not be entertained.