Last two years have been challenging and pushed us all to the limit in every way possible. As India bends the
COVID-19 curve, with brighter days ahead, it is time to rise to the clarion call for a resurgence. A
resurgence of hope and belief.
The TCS World 10K Bengaluru for 13 glorious years has been the pride of this city; a unifying symbol of hope,
excellence and generosity from Bengaluru to the world. It is with gratitude and pleasure we bring to you the
2022 edition of the TCS World 10K Bengaluru, the 14th edition of this World’s Premier 10K.
Participating at the 2022 edition will see new elements being added, all aimed at enhancing the race week and
race day experience. It’s important that you go through the mandated health protocols and applicable qualification criteria given below,
prior to applying for the race. For regular updates, keep visiting this event website and the TCS World 10K
Bengaluru social handles.
Race Day: Sunday, 15th May 2022
Start from inside Sree Kanteerava Stadium
Minimum age eligibility to apply for :
Champions with Disability applicant
race category is 12 years (born on or before 14.05.2010)Champions with Disability buddy
(attendant) is 18 years (born on or before 14.05.2004)
|Friday, 25th March 2022, 7 AM IST
||Tuesday, 10th May 2022, 11.59 PM IST or as soon as running places are over, whichever is earlier.
- The Champions with Disability Run category is a non-timed, participative category.
Timing certificates will not be issued for this category.
- Participation in the Champions with Disability (CWD) is open for individuals with the
following disabilities: physical/locomotor disability, intellectual impairment, visual
impairment, hearing impairment and orthopedic or neurological disorder.
- We recommend participants of the Champions with Disability be accompanied by his/her
Buddy (attendant) on race day. The buddy must be 18 years and above (born on or before
14th May 2004) and fully vaccinated (as approved by WHO) by 30th April 2022. The Buddy
is required to fill in a separate form and submit the same along with the form of the
Champions with Disability participant, marking the said form as “Buddy of _______
(name of Champions with Disability participant)”. Entry fee is charged for the
Buddy (as mentioned in the application fee). Click here to the Role of a CWD Buddy & to understand
the role of a Buddy before and on race day.
- All CWD participants must be born on or before 14th May 2010 and fully vaccinated (as
approved by WHO) by 30th April 2022; Buddies accompanying CWD participants must be of
minimum 18 years as on 14th May 2022 The vaccination certificate must accompany the
completed registration form for the application to be accepted.
- Participation confirmation shall be subject to –
- Entry rules and regulations
- Having taken both doses of COVID-19 vaccination approved by WHO by 30th April
- In order to collect running number bibs from the Get Active Mirchi 2022 Expo (Thursday,
12th May to Saturday, 14th May 202), this edition participants will need to choose their
bib collection time slots. Slots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Confirmed participants residing in Bengaluru are requested to choose their bib
collection time slots across 12th to 13th May, allowing time slots available on 14th May
for outstation participants to collect their running number bibs.
- Only those confirmed participants who pass the thermal screening on race day, will be
permitted to run on race day. Please read the Health Mandatories for more details.
- On race day, registered participants will be lined up on a first come first served basis
and will begin their race in waves at regular short intervals.
- All finishers of the Champions with Disability race category will get the participation
lapel pin post their run on race day (lapel pins will not be posted to individual
runners). Participation certificates of CWD participants will be available for download
from https://www.sportstimingsolutions.in/ post 7 working days from
- Race day tee is not offered to Champions with Disability Run participants.
- For more information, please check FAQs.
- Only those who register till May 6, 2022, will have their names printed on their bib.
- Limited running spots will be available for on-spot registrations at the expo, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No line up section and year band will be allotted to Open 10K on-spot registrations at the expo.
- Please carry the duly filled entry form and the following documents for on-spot registration at the expo-
- Copy of photo id proof
- Passport size photo
- Copy of Covid-19 fully vaccinated certificate (2 doses)
Expo Dates- 12th & 13th May 2022 (10.30 am to 7 pm) and 14th May 2022 (10 am to 5 pm)
Expo Address: Jayamahal Palace - 1, Jayamahal Main Rd, near Cantonment Railway Station Road, Nandi Durga Road Extension, Jayamahal, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560046.
Mode of payment for on-spot registrations: Only cash/ credit/ debit card payments will be accepted.