Last two years have been challenging and pushed us all to the limit in every way possible. As India bends the
COVID-19 curve, with brighter days ahead, it is time to rise to the clarion call for a resurgence. A
resurgence of hope and belief.
The TCS World 10K Bengaluru for 13 glorious years has been the pride of this city; a unifying symbol of hope,
excellence and generosity from Bengaluru to the world. It is with gratitude and pleasure we bring to you the
2022 edition of the TCS World 10K Bengaluru, the 14th edition of this World’s Premier 10K.
Participating at the 2022 edition will see new elements being added, all aimed at enhancing the race week and
race day experience. It’s important that you go through the mandated health protocols and applicable qualification criteria given below,
prior to applying for the race. For regular updates, keep visiting this event website and the TCS World 10K
Bengaluru social handles.
Race Day: Sunday, 15th May 2022
Start from inside Sree Kanteerava Stadium
Minimum age eligibility to apply for the Open 10K race category is 15 years
(born on or before 14.05.2007)
|Friday, 25th March 2022, 7 AM IST
||Friday, 06th May 2022, 11.59 PM IST or as soon as running places are over, whichever is earlier.
- Participation confirmation shall be subject to –
a) Applicant fulfilling the minimum age eligibility – completed 15 years of age (born on or before 14.05.2007)
b) The Open 10K confirmation criteria
c) Entry rules and regulations
d) Having taken both doses of COVID-19 vaccination approved by WHO, on or before 30th April 2022.
- In order to collect running number bibs from the Get Active Mirchi 2022 Expo (Thursday, 12th May to Saturday, 14th May 2022), this edition participants will need to choose their bib collection time slots. Slots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Confirmed participants residing in Bengaluru are requested to choose their bib collection time slots across 12th to 13th May, allowing time slots available on 14th May for outstation participants to collect their running number bibs.
- Only those confirmed participants who pass the thermal screening on race day, will be permitted to run on race day. Please read the Health Mandatories for more details.
- On race day, there will be a line up based on the timing certificate provided at the time of registration.
- All finishers of the Open 10K race category will get the finisher medal post their run on race day (please collect your medal before leaving the venue; medals will not be posted to individual runners). While provisional results will be available by 5 pm on race day, timing certificates of Open 10K finishers will be available for download from https://www.sportstimingsolutions.in/ post 21 working days from race day.
- Race day tee is not offered to Open 10K participants.
- Finishers tee is offered to the overall top 475 Men and 475 Women Open 10K finishers. (will be given within 60 days from race day).
- With Procam promoted on-ground events returning after a gap of 2 years, events conducted during the year 2022 can be utilised by participants to complete their started Procam Slam cycle. A new cycle of Procam Slam will be considered from the first on-ground Procam promoted event conducted in the year 2023. Please visit here to know more about it.
- For more information, please check FAQs.
- Only those who register till May 6, 2022, will have their names printed on their bib.
- Limited running spots will be available for on-spot registrations at the expo, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No line up section and year band will be allotted to Open 10K on-spot registrations at the expo.
- Please carry the duly filled entry form and the following documents for on-spot registration at the expo-
- Copy of photo id proof
- Passport size photo
- Copy of Covid-19 fully vaccinated certificate (2 doses)
Expo Dates- 12th & 13th May 2022 (10.30 am to 7 pm) and 14th May 2022 (10 am to 5 pm)
Expo Address: Jayamahal Palace - 1, Jayamahal Main Rd, near Cantonment Railway Station Road, Nandi Durga Road Extension, Jayamahal, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560046.
Mode of payment for on-spot registrations: Only cash/ credit/ debit card payments will be accepted.