Terms & Conditions –
- We urged participants to carpool or use bicycles to come on race day so that more participants can avail parking facilities. There is limited parking available on race day.
- Parking stickers can be availed on a first come first serve basis.
- Open 10k participants
UB city parking
- Majja Run Participants
St. Joseph’s School ground
- To obtain parking stickers, you will need to show your running bib number and give the following details to our volunteers at Participants Parking stall.
- Bib Number
- Contact Number
- Vehicle number of the car being used of the race day
- Only Card or UPI payment option will be available
- Parking sticker’s price – Rs. 300 for car & Rs. 100 for bike.
- On The day of the TCSW10K 2023 participants need to carry and stick parking stickers on their car’s windshield making it easier to scan the barcode on stickers at the entry gate of each parking venue.
- The organiser has the authority to deny entry to any participants in case of misusing, tampering, duplicating or refusing to show the sticker physically etc.
- Parking entry will be denied if the barcode has been torn, defaced, damaged or tampered in any way.
- Parking sticker is strictly not transferable – No parking stickers – No parking facility
- Participants are allowed to utilise the parking facility till 12pm only – If the cars are still parked post 12pm then the car owner may get charged per hour penalty by venue parking management staff.
- The organisers reserves the right to search/frisk the vehicle any time for security reason
- Adequate signages will be placed on race day to guide you to parking area, and to the stadium and back.