PRIZE MONEY RULES
- Race results announced on race day will be ‘provisional’. Final results and entitlement to prize money shall be subject to the rules mentioned herein and the Race Regulations.
- Only those Open 10K runners, who finish within 90 minutes from the start time and who fall within the finish positions as indicated in the Prize Money Structure, will be entitled to prize money in their respective categories.
Finish positions of the Open 10K age categories (age as on 18.05.2019), as mentioned below,
for prize money entitlement shall be based on respective net finish times only.
Age group: 15 yrs. to less than 20 yrs. Age group: 20 yrs. to less than 25 yrs. Age group: 25 yrs. to less than 30 yrs. Age group: 30 yrs. to less than 35 yrs. Age group: 35 yrs. to less than 40 yrs. Age group: 40 yrs. to less than 45 yrs. Age group: 45 yrs. to less than 50 yrs. Age group: 50 yrs. to less than 55 yrs. Age group: 55 yrs. to less than 60 yrs. Age group: 60 yrs. to less than 65 yrs. Age group: 65 yrs. to less than 70 yrs. Age group: 70 yrs. and above
- Open 10K runners must start their race at 5:30 a.m. and must have crossed the start line by 6:10 a.m. Where such runners start their race at any other time, they forego their timings, rankings and prize money entitlement under the respective age categories.
- In addition to the above, entitlement to finish positions and Prize Money winnings are also
subject to –
- Bib tag timing captured across all timing points on the course, including at the start and finish mats, and
- Physical verification by technical officials and anti-cheat cameras.
- Runners found to have interchanged their running number bib and/or bib tag with others, will be disqualified from the competition. Such runners shall not be entitled to any timing or prize money (where applicable).
- Prize winners declared may be required to submit further proof of identity/age, as may be required by the Promoter, for disbursement of prize money, failing which the Event Promoter may, at its sole discretion, withhold disbursement or disqualify the said participant from competition.
- Open 10K winners from overseas will receive prize money equivalent in U S Dollars calculated at the applicable exchange rate as on date of disbursement.
Protests and Appeals:
- Any confirmed Open 10K runner of the TCS World 10K Bengaluru 2019 can lodge a protest in relation to the official race results in relation to overall and/or age category finish positions declared after the race.
- The Protest Letter must be sent to the following address: Race Referee, TCS World 10K Bengaluru 2019, C/o Procam International Pvt. Ltd., Arshiya Manor, 489/28, S3, 3rd Floor, 13 Cross, Wilson Garden, Bengaluru 560027, India.
- Only the protest letters received on or before Thursday, 23rd May 2019, will be entertained.
- A jury shall deliberate, verify and deliver its decision on the Protest within 10 working days of receiving the Protest Letter. Such decision shall be intimated vide an email to the concerned runner.
- Decision of the Event Promoter shall be final and binding on all.
- Timing results: Where the timing result of an Open 10K runner with respect to his/her gender and/or age, is required to be updated online, the runner needs to write, no later than 23/05/2019, at firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the nature of edit required and attaching the relevant proof of change. Requests received after 23/05/2019 will not be entertained.